Lonesome Lake, NH
When: Nov 29th, 2013 - Dec. 1st, 2013
Where: Lonesome Lake Hut Lincoln, NH
Fees: $90.00/per person
What to expect
Weather: Temperatures in teens & snowing
Activities: Walking, Hiking, Backpacking
Equipment you'll need
Minimums: xxxx, xxxx, xxxx, xxxx
Visit our equipment site for more information.
POST TRIP NOTES:
Day two we hiked to the top of Cannon Mountain!
To the right is our hike on Google Maps
Info on Lonesome Lake Hut:
As part of the Appalachian Mountain Club; AMC Huts are in backcountry locations and are “off the grid” – their ability to operate at remote locations depends on the cooperation of guests:
- Co-ed bunkrooms, within hut or detached, depending on location. Bunkhouses are not heated – plan accordingly.
- Separate washrooms with toilets and cold running water (except winter)
- No electrical outlets – energy reserved for emergency communications, kitchen, and lighting of common areas.
- Bunkrooms have no lighting – bring a headlamp or flashlight.
- Carry In/Carry Out all trash and recyclables.
- Bunk with pillow and three wool blankets provided – bring sheets, sleep sack or lightweight sleeping bag (full-service season). Blankets not provided during self-service season – bring an appropriately rated sleeping bag.