2017 Ski Trip
Pat's Peak Ski Trip
Dates: 02/11/2017 - 02/12/2017
This will be a fun packed trip of skiing and tubing. We will be meeting at the R&G at 11:30 on Saturday, February 11th with a 11:45 departure. Please arrive on time with a check for your scout's expense. Scouts should eat before departure or have meal for the road. Scouts should have money for PM meal, which maybe a group pizza party. Breakfast is included with our overnight cost.
The following are also attached:
- A equipment rental form which must be complete for each person renting ski equipment.
- A the medical release for for Pats peak. A completed and singed medical release must be provided for each scout.
Franklin Rod & Gun Club 11:45 am 2/11/17
Franklin Rod & Gun Cub 10:30 am 2/12/17
The options of tickets to be bought are:
- Lift ticket only (2 -10pm), $34/pp
- Lift ticket (2-10pm), tubing, rental $44/pp
- Lift ticket (2 to 10pm), tubing $44/pp
- Lessons can be bought $28/ppp (2:30pm)
This is a cold weather ski trip. All scouts should dress accordingly for the environment and location.